Ali Dehghan Chaharabi
I am a designer...I enjoy working with robots, creating new things, developing innovative algorithms, and working on ideas that everyone says it does not work. Basically, all the topics related to robotics are interesting to me. Nowadays, I spend most of the time studying Soft Robotics, Self-Reconfigurable Robotics and Motion Planning for humanoid robots. My research interest also include mobile robotics, motion control, cognitive science, robot assistive surgery, embedded system design, robot learning and augmented reality in general.
Actively seeking Robotic and Electronic design and Embedded development positions.
- Robotic and Electronics Hardware Design and Development Specialist
- Device Communication Manager (Hardware and Firmware)
- Automotive Networking Ethernet, Wi-Fi, UART, RS485
- Building and energy management systems
- Manipulator and automatic robotic systems
- Project Leading and Management + problem solving
- Digital design
- Microcontroller (ARM - Cortex-M, AVR)
- Python, C/C++, ROS(Robot Operation system)
- Raspberry Pi, ZigBee, Bluetooth BLE4.0, WiFi, Ethernet, UART, RS485, RS232, TTL
- PCB Design (Altium expert), SolidWorks, CorelDraw, Proteus
- Rapid prototyping
- Embedded firmware development for micro controller (ARM Cortex-M and AVR).
- Smart building management systems in green energy management system.
- Internet of Things (IoT). - Automotive electronic power drive systems.
Robotics, Electronic and Embedded systems design engineer with over than 8 year experience in Digital electronic design with focus on Device Communication Manager systems, Robotics, Automotive intelligent electrical systems design.
Download CV (Update Sep 19, 2017)
Cell: +98 (912) 088 3990
LINKEDIN GITHUB FACEBOOK
Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 September 2018 10:54
Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 February 2016 19:35
Moreover, in this virtual tour, upon clicking on a robot a pop-up window will be opened in which you can see all the information about the corresponding robot plus some related robots.
For more information regarding the Human and Robot Interaction Laboratory activities, you are cordially invited to contact us for a personal visit. To start the virtual tour, click here.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 April 2015 16:59
Presentation of TaarLab Activities
Last Updated on Monday, 04 May 2015 17:40